1) Mahesh R. Pottangandi, an expert in financial management who has also pursued law, has come up with a novel and unconventional idea for a startup at the age of 58 called Pottangandi Monark India Private Limited to venture into an upcoming FMCG company. He has taken on the roles of chief promoter and director for the startup. He holds a degree in M. Com., LL. B., and is a Director. Email – email@example.com
2) Ebenezer David holds an MBA in Information Technology and Marketing. He gradually advanced in the technological field, accumulating ten years of expertise. David made a difference by finding Davzon, a company that offers various technological services. David is keen in helping budding companies to grow and establish a name across the social media. Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Anirudh Billa also known as Saadhak Aniruddha – Founder & CEO of ABHES (Anirudh Billa Human Excellence School) – Hyderabad. He is on a mission to train 1 Lakh students this year on Powerful Meditation techniques thus helping them to become mentally strong & Resilient citizens of India, making them future ready
4) From the age of 16, Prajkat Mudholkar worked in various sectors of the media industry for 6 years before launching his first firm, PM’s Office Advertising Agency. In the last four years, the PM’s Office has opened five offices in India. He’s also a co-founder of Teri Dukaan, Surakshit Shiksha, and Physioden, and he advises for yet another 8 startups.
5) Dr. Farhan, an alumni of IIM Calcutta co-founded Pregamate with a vision to make prenatal care accessible and affordable for every mother-to-be, providing complete pregnancy care and avoiding possible complications by helping pregnant females adopt a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. The platform offers service like gynaecologist, yoga, nutrition, birth-education, lactation counseling and pregnancy counselling.
6) Manish Buradkar learned from his past experiences and kept going. He decided to do business in the field of art but at the beginning he did not know how to get the opportunity. They started taking orders for decorative items in the construction sector. Today, Buradkar’s company has worked with many reputed companies in Pune. In 2019, Manish Buradkar was honored with the Cotton City Youth Icon Award in Mumbai. & in 2020 he is awarded by Ideal Youth Entrepreneur by Mumbai Based NGO.
7) Mr. SRI, the ambitious youngster, is an Entrepreneur, Actor & a Social Activist from Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. The former Professor, who is the Secretary of a Coimbatore based NGO – AswinKumar Memorial Trust – as well as the franchisee of Helen O’Grady International Pre-school, is the Founder & Chairman of SHARK FIN STUDIOS – The Indian Film Production House. According to the sources, his banner’s debut Tamil Feature Film – PROJECT C (CHAPTER 2), is gearing up for the release in the coming months. He also shared the positive news of locking a few more scripts, of the same genre, Thriller!
8) Blockchain Expert and a leading Entrepreneur Mr. Pardeep Narwal is providing India’s biggest Crypto Mining platform. His Company New Edge Soft Sol Pvt Ltd which is situated in Rohtak, Haryana is also providing industrial training to college students & very soon going to open his nationwide franchises for blockchain education. For charter accountants they are providing special sessions on blockchain technology and crypto assets. Narwal said “Blockchain is Future”
9) Vishal Vinay— A Traveller and An Entrepreneur- Vishal Vinay is a traveller by heart and passion. He has turned his passion into profession and has also started a Travel and Event Management Company with Mrs Panna Gherwada. He says, “Mrs Panna Gherwada Ma’am is my ideal role model and working with her is wonderful. I get to learn a lot from her.” The company “Travel Bee and Events Bee“ has achieved various milestones and has done wonderful work in the field. Vishal Vinay originally hails from Uttar Pradesh, Sitapur’s Village Bhartha.
10) Sumit Thakur is a 21 year old youngest e-commerce entrepreneur in India. He started ecommerce business at age 18. He was introduced to the world of ecommerce when he saw some of his friends buying stuff online from direct to consumer brands. Later, he found his most significant success in the ecommerce space. Still, he is learning new skills everyday and has started applying them for different projects. That’s how his journey started.