DR. KARTIK BHOSALE (MD Medicine, DM Cardiology, DrNB, MNAMS, MCSI, AMSCA (USA) Gold Medalist, Consultant & Interventional Cardiologist)
Pune (Maharashtra) [India], October 3: Dr Kartik Bhosale is a qualified and expert cardiologist in Pune, renowned for his expertise in the field. With over a decade of experience, he has managed a wide spectrum of cardiac conditions at an advanced level. Dr. Kartik Bhosale’s journey in cardiology includes specialized training at prestigious hospitals across India, where he had the privilege of collaborating with world-renowned experts. He has completed his MBBS at the esteemed Seth GS Medical College and KEM Hospital in Mumbai. He further pursued MD in Medicine and DM in Cardiology at the PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital in New Delhi, where he not only excelled but also earned a gold medal in Cardiology. Dr Bhosale’s dedication to continuous learning led him to complete DrNB (Cardiology) from the National Board of Examination in New Delhi. He is a member of the Cardiology Society of India (MCSI), the National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS), and the Society of Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention (AMSCAI).
His expertise also lies in performing echocardiogram (2D ECHO), transesophageal echocardiography (TEE), dobutamine stress echocardiography (DSE), stress test (TMT), ABPM, and Holter monitoring. As an interventional cardiologist, Dr. Bhosale’s main focus areas are coronary angiography and angioplasty, peripheral angiography and angioplasty, balloon mitral valvotomy, permanent pacemaker implantation, device closure of ASD, VSD and PDA, IVC filter implantation, etc.
He is well-versed in complex interventions like rotablation and bifurcation stenting. With the help of intracoronary imaging viz, Intravascular Ultrasound (IVUS), and Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), he optimizes his coronary procedures for the best long-term outcomes while keeping the complication rate negligible. Whenever in doubt, he takes the help of the Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR) to decide the appropriateness of angioplasty.
He has performed coronary angiographies and coronary angioplasties both from the femoral and radial route, making him one of the most experienced cardiologists in Wakad, Pune. Dr Bhosale is also capable of managing all types of cardiac patients, as well as emergencies like heart attacks, heart failure, arrhythmias, etc. His expertise in cardiology surgery makes him one of the best heart specialists in Pimpri-Chinchwad.
- DM Cardiology (Gold Medal) from PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- MD Medicine from PGIMER, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- MBBS from Seth G. S. Medical College and KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Director & Head of Cardiology Department at Dr Kartik Bhosale’s Cardiology Clinic, Wakad, PCMC, Pune
- Consultant & Visiting Cardiologist at Jupiter Hospital, Baner
- Consultant & Visiting Cardiologist at Sanjivani Vitalife Hospital, Aundh
- Consultant Cardiologist at MIMER Medical College, Talegaon, from 2021 to date
- Consultant Cardiologist at Surya Hospital, Ankura Hospital, Saishree Hospital, Aundh
- Ex-Consultant and Head of the Department of Cardiology at Symbiosis University Hospital, Pune from October 1, 2020, to December 2023
- Senior Resident in Cardiology at PGIMER and Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, from September 15 2017 to September 14, 2020
- Senior Resident in Cardiology at the Department of Cardiology, VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, from August 1, 2016, to December 15, 2016
- Senior Resident in Medicine from Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, from August 1, 2013, to August 1, 2016
- Gold Medal in DM Cardiology course
- Best DM student at Delhi University
- Best Research paper presentation in SCAI 2021
- Annual CSI Quiz winner
DR. KARTIK BHOSALE’S CARDIOLOGY CLINIC WAKAD CLINIC
ADDRESS: Dr Kartik Bhosale’s Cardiology Clinic, Office No 207, Second floor Oriana Crest building, Datta Mandir Rd, Wakad, Pune – 411057.
Call: +91 8420070081 / +91 88264 29101
Mon-Sat: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM & 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM & Sun: 9:00 AM– 1:00 PM
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact pr.error.rectification[at]gmail.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.